Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Do You Want To Prosper? Serve!

Do You Want To Prosper? Serve!

I got this crazy list from a friend.
It’s title?
The 9 Ways To Pretend You’re Busy At Work.
Here are 6 of them…

1. Always walk with 3 folders in your hands, even if the folders are empty. People with folders in their hands look like people going to meetings. People with nothing in their hands look like they’re doing nothing. And people with a newspaper in their hands look like they’re going to the toilet.

2. Always leave your entire cubicle messy. Build huge piles of folders on your desk. Build stacks of books on the floor, even if you never read them. People around you will think you’re overworked.

3. Always look harassed. This will give your bosses the impression that you’re really stressed out because of work.

4. Send important emails to your boss at wee hours of the morning. Set your alarm clock at 2 AM, send the email, and go back to sleep. Your boss will be so convinced you’re such a hard worker.

5. Sigh loudly when many other people are around. Give the impression that you’re under extreme pressure.

6. In your conversations, say technical words even if you don’t understand them. For example, if an officemate complains that the internet is slow, say, “It’s because of nanotechnology and the 2nd Law of Physics.” You can speak gibberish, and you’ll still sound impressive.

It got me thinking: This list was made by a genius. Why not use this genius to make work thrilling, fantastic, and excellent?
Which brings me to my message today.
Some people think that spiritual people should be poor.
I beg to disagree. I believe that spiritual people can be the most prosperous people in the world.
Why? Because spiritual people love to serve.
You see, there are two kinds of prosperity.
Happy prosperity and sad prosperity.
You can become rich by stealing and lying to people. But that’s the path to sad prosperity.
Do you want happy prosperity?
I believe the only path to happy prosperity is through service.
So yes, I believe you can prosper.
You can be rich.
Let me teach you how.

(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)

PS. Earn Through The Stock Market. If you want to learn how to invest in the Stock Market, I’m sending to my TrulyRichClub Members my Special Report entitled “How To Retire Rich In The Stock Market.” And each month, I’ll send my TrulyRichClub members guidance on what stocks I invest in. I’ll send my Special Report to them next week. To join my TrulyRichClub and receive this Special Report, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

PS2. Receive Spiritual Nourishment everyday. Join my international, borderless, virtual, non-physical community called www.KerygmaFamily.com and get a truckload of spiritual nourishment. Log on at www.KerygmaFamily.com now.

No comments:

Post a Comment