Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tomorrow, I’ll Send Out My Special Report: “My Maid Invests In The Stock Market...And Why You Should Too!”

I believe that investing (not trading) in the Stock Market is one of the best ways of growing your passive income. Yes, there’s a difference between trading and investing. And my Special Report will teach you how.
Starting tomorrow, I’m giving a new service to my TrulyRichClub Gold members: I’ll teach them how to invest in the Stock Market. Their first lesson will be in an E-book I’ll send them tomorrow, playfully entitled, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market And Why You Should Too!
I’ve been planning to do this for a long time, but I felt it wasn’t the right time. Because I was still in the process of teaching my 3 house helpers how to invest. My theory was this: If I can teach them how to invest, I can teach anyone.
Do you know the problem with the Stock Market world?
They don’t speak English. Honest.
They speak a strange dialect that is spoken only in the second moon of the planet Uranus.
But I’ve solved that problem. If my maids can understand me, then anyone can understand me.
Today, my helpers are investing in the Stock Market and they’re very happy. We already computed their target. After twenty years of investing, they’ll have P5 Million each.
P5 Million to you may be nothing.
But to them, it means the entire world.

I’ll Hold Your Hands Every Step Of The Way

Here’s another thing I’ll do for my TrulyRichClub Gold members.
Each month, I’ll send a very short “Stocks Update”. I’ll tell you what companies I’m investing in and how they’re doing.
Why will I give this “Stocks Update” monthly Report? To give my TrulyRichClub members guidance and inspiration.
Especially when there’s a crisis, my “Stocks Update” will be crucial. It will prevent you from selling their Stocks because of your panic—and lose your money. And it will encourage you to do the very opposite—buy great companies when the prices are very low.

Join Today And You’ll Start Stocks Investing Next Week

I’ll send out my Special Report tomorrow afternoon (Friday, March 12) to my TrulyRichClub Gold members. During the weekend, read the Ebook. On Monday, you’ll be ready to start investing. If you know nothing of the Stock Market, now is the best time to learn. To join the Club and receive my Special Report, log in at www.TrulyRichClub.com today.

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

PS1. Take Charge Of Your Financial Future. Don’t leave it to chance. Do something today that will give you financial freedom in your advanced years. I believe investing little amounts each month in the Stock Market will give you financial freedom in the later years of your life. To take charge of your financial future, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

PS2. Want to create your wealth through Real Estate? My friend and best-selling author, Trace Trajano, is a Real Estate Guru from the US—and he’s in town. He’s giving a Think Rich Quick Seminar here in Manila on March 27. My own sister is his student and she’s learning so much. She’s so happy because she already bought and sold her first house. If you want to create your wealth through Real Estate, read Trace’s email to me below…

Bo,
Here are some developments and facts about the first ever Think Rich Quick seminar on March 27 in Manila…

1. There are only 14 slots left.

2. During the seminar, they will learn the following:
· How to sell houses fast and make money from real estate in a few weeks, even in a few days.
· How to find foreclosed properties in the Philippines. One of my students owns the largest foreclosure listings in the Philippines and he will talk about how to find, bid and acquire bank foreclosed properties.
· How to raise money from private lenders and investors.
· How to evaluate and acquire multi-door rent to own properties.
3. Most important: During the seminar I will tell them how they can become my business partners as I put up a real estate company in the Philippines. I am looking for 5 business partners and if they attend the seminar, they get an opportunity to know how to participate in the Trace's Apprentice Challenge (yes, patterned after Donald Trump's The Apprentice).

The details are:

Date - March 27, 2010
8:30 AM-5:00 PM

Venue: Garden Plaza Hotel & Suites, Manila
Payment: $55

To pay via credit card, click here.

They can also pay via Western Union.
Name: Trace Trajano
Address: 9647 Cedar Knoll Dr., Mason OH 45040 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment