Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Grow Your Anointing, Grow Your Wealth.

If you grow yourself, you grow your wealth.
Why?
Because your growth happens in two ways.
Imagine an ordinary plant.
The plant always grows in two ways.
The visible growth is the branches, twigs, leaves, and fruits. But beneath the visible growth is the invisible growth—the network of roots underneath the ground.
And all that visible growth is totally dependent on the invisible growth beneath the ground.
In the same way, if you want to grow your outer wealth, you need to grow your inner wealth.
So many people are so focused on their outer growth:
They want their money to grow.
They want their profits to rise.
They want their business to expand.
They want to get promoted.
But they miss the point.
If you want outer prosperity, you need to work on your inner prosperity.
Today, I invite you to work on yourself.
Specifically, I invite you to work on your anointing.
And spontaneously, the money will follow.
Let me tell you how…

(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)



PS. Do You Want To Invest In The Stock Market? This Friday, March 12, I’ll send out to my TrulyRichClub Gold and SuperGold members my Special Report on investing in the Stock Market, playfully entitled, My Maid To Invest In The Stock Market And Will Retire A Millionaire. (Yes, I taught my house helpers to invest in the Stock Market.) My basic point? That anyone can learn to invest in Stocks and retire millionaires. And each month, I’ll also be sending an update of how I invest in the Stocks. To join my TrulyRichClub, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.




No comments:

Post a Comment