Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Secret of Retiring Rich:

“Money Cost Averaging”

Sorry, no 9-page article for you today. (Thank God.)
Instead, I just want to give you a little follow-up on how to create your own multi-million Retirement Fund.
Let me tell you a story.
Last week, I talked to my 80+ employees.
From managers to janitors.
I loved it.
Because I don’t see them often.
You see, I’m a lazy boss. More importantly, I also have a fantastic team of leaders in the office. So I get out of their way as much as I can.
Obviously, my staff was wondering why I was meeting them.
I took the microphone and announced, “I’m here to make sure that when you retire, you retire as multi-millionaires.”
You should have seen their faces. Some were probably thinking if someone spiked my breakfast with shabu.
For the whole morning, I taught them how to invest in the Stock Market.
Janitors. Messengers. Clerks. Managers. Everyone.

(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)



PS. I’m Committed To Make You Rich. But Are You? I’ve learned that there’s a big difference between wishing to be rich and being committed to be rich. If you’re committed to becoming rich, I’m personally inviting you to join me in my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar on April 10, in Pasig. It’ll change your financial life. Aside from changing your money mindset, I’ll talk about how to use the Stock Market to create your very own multi-million Retirement Fund. Don’t delay. Before you run out of seats, sign up now! For more details, click here.

PS2. Not living in Manila? I can still guide you in your financial life wherever you live—here or abroad. How? Join my TrulyRichClub now. Once you become a Gold Member, you’ll receive my twice-a-month Audio PowerTalks, my weekly WealthStrategies newsletter, and a collection of my Ebooks brimming with practical wisdom. Including my powerful Ebook, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market… And Why You Should Too! You’ll also receive my monthly Stocks Update newsletterto guide you in how to create your multi-million Retirement Fund in Stocks. Personally, I believe now is the best time to get into Stock Market. Don’t wait. Seize the opportunity. For more details, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

No comments:

Post a Comment