Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Education Is Key To Your Growth

I’ll never stop growing because it’s so much fun!
And rewarding too.
Just recently, I’ve been growing in my physical health because I found a great health mentor. Every Friday, we meet up and he teaches me. Because of the changes I’ve done in my eating habits, I feel so alive and so much healthier today. (I’ll talk more about this in the future.)
Never-ending education is the key to growth.
That’s all I want to say. No long article today.
Just dropping a note to share some opportunities below that you may be interested in… (see below).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who’s The Best Teacher For Your Kids?
I believe the best teacher is mommy and daddy.
Some parents tutor their kids after school. And that’s fantastic.
But shouldn’t some parents be the school for their kids? That’s called homeschool. Yes, I agree that it isn’t for everyone. There are families that simply won’t be able to homeschool, and that’s why there are great traditional schools around. But if you’re interested in homeschooling, take a look at www.CatholicFilipinoAcademy.com now. It might just be the answer to your prayers for your kids.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Create Passive Income Thru Real Estate
Can Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad, Poor Dad style of real estate be done here in the Philippines?
“Yes,” says Larry Gamboa.
In fact, he’s been doing it for the past 5 years, buying foreclosed properties and renting them out for passive income.
To know more about it and create passive income for yourself, join Larry’s Think Rich Pinoy Seminar this Saturday, February 27. For more details, click on this link: Larry Gamboa’s Think Rich Pinoy Seminar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn How To Invest In The Stock Market
Last Monday, I wrote my Soulfood article on “Prosper” (the first of six parts). In that article, I told the story of how I taught my house helpers to invest in the Stock Market through citiseconline.
A deluge of people wrote to me, asking me to teach them too.
In the next five weeks, I’ll write more about how to prosper in my Soulfood letter.
I’ll also be teaching my members at the TrulyRichClub how to buy the best stocks. I’ll write about it in my WealthStrategies newsletter.
If you’re not yet a member of the TrulyRichClub, hop in! I’ll be giving everyone a simple way of how to invest in the Stock Market. Log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

No comments:

Post a Comment