Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

You Create A New Future For Poor Children

One of our scholars is going to London.
Awesome!
Two years ago, Rey Ortega (Director of our Pagasa ng Pamilya Scholarship Fund) asked me if I could sponsor five (5) deaf students in College of Saint Benilde.
At that time, Pagasa was running short of funds.
So I used my book royalties to pay for their studies. (By the way, thank you for buying my books!)
One of these five deaf students is a girl named Gemmalyn. As I write this letter to you, Gemmalyn is now on her way to London.
Yabadabadoo!
From someone who had a very bleak future, her life has changed. She will now be working there and earning for her family.
I feel absolutely wonderful being a part of changing her future.
Today, I’m inviting you to experience that joy too.
By giving your monthly Loving Offering to God through KerygmaFamily, you help many scholars like Gemmalyn have a new future.
May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

PS. Your KerygmaFamily supports 7 fantastic Ministries that my friends and I created together. Namely, Anawim home for the abandoned elderly, Tahanan ng Pagmamahal orphanage, Pagasa ng Pamilya scholarship fund, He Cares street-kids ministry, Grace To Be Born women-in-crisis and orphanage center, Light of Jesus Counseling Center, and Shepherds Voice Radio & TV Foundation.
PS2. You make this all happen! I can’t do it without your faithful support. To give your monthly Love Offering to KerygmaFamily, please log on at www.KerygmaFamily.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment