Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

All Things Will Work Out For Your Good

When my son was growing up, he loved jigsaw puzzles.
Mind you, I’m not a jigsaw puzzle fan. It’s not just my personality. I wish jigsaw puzzles came with a push button. Press it and viola—it’s done.
I remember this story about men and a jigsaw puzzle.
There were these three guys in a bar.
The bar tender asked, “What brings you here gentlemen?”
“We’re celebrating!” the three men said.
“What happened?” he asked.
One of them said, “We worked on a jigsaw puzzle together and we’re able to finish it in one month. Way ahead of schedule.”
“Way ahead of schedule?” the bartender asked.
“Yes. Because the box says 3 to 6 years!”

The Odd Piece In The Puzzle

One day, while working on a jigsaw puzzle, I remember getting frustrated. Because one piece didn’t fit. This one piece didn’t make sense. This one piece had a different color. This one piece was even ugly.
“Perhaps the manufacturer made a mistake,” I told myself. “Perhaps it doesn’t belong to this box...”
But sure enough, later on, I found its place in the jigsaw puzzle. It belonged to the box, after all. Without that piece, the big picture wouldn’t be complete.
Friend, there are events in your life that are so painful, they don’t make sense. These are like odd pieces in the jigsaw puzzle of your life that don’t seem to fit.
Your miscarriage, by itself, makes no sense.
Having cancer, by itself, makes no sense.
Being retrenched from your job, by itself, makes no sense.
Your daughter getting pregnant out of wedlock, by itself, makes no sense.
Your son getting into drugs, by itself, makes no sense.
Your child dying of dengue, by itself, makes no sense.
In your tears, you asked, “Where is God in my trial?”

(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)


PS. Mentors May Be Your Missing Link To Success. Meet the men who helped me to create my multiple-income streams. My mentors and I will give an intensive, power-packed, two-day Financial Coaching Program. You’ll learn how to invest in the Stock Market, Mutual Funds, Real Estate, and Business. Join me on April 23 to 24 in Pasig. For more information, click here now!

PS2. Get My Brand-New, Inspiring, Powerful Ebook, Choose To Be Wealthy! I’ll be sending it to all my TrulyRichClub Gold Members on Friday. (It’s my surprise gift and “unadvertised” Big Bonus this month.) To receive the Ebook, sign up as a TrulyRichClub Gold Member before Friday—and you’ll get it in your inbox for your reading pleasure. Note: This is a one-time Bonus I’m giving. If you sign up AFTER Friday, you won’t get my Ebook, Choose To Be Wealthy. For details, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now!

No comments:

Post a Comment