Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coincidence?

May I give you some trivia.
Do you know the date of the SEC approval of our Tahanan orphanage?
July 11, 2007.
I find that eerie.
Just in case you don’t know, that’s my birthday.
But listen to this…
The orphanage started operating before this SEC approval.
The date Tahanan began accepting orphans? May 8, 2007.
Just to inform you, May 8 is my Mom’s birthday.
All these were unplanned, believe me.
Here’s one more crazy coincidence.
Grace To Be Born is our ministry for pregnant women in crisis. (We’ve saved many babies already from abortion!)
We built the Grace To Be Born Center for 6 months.
When it was time to bless the center, the Board of Directors couldn’t agree on a date. Everyone’s schedule was very busy. But finally, there was one date left when everyone was free: May 8, 2009. So we grabbed it.
And then it hit me—“Hey, that’s Mom’s birthday!”
Too many coincidences!
I’m now convinced God has a sense of humor.
He likes having fun.
My fantasy?
God must be very pleased with our service for the poorest of the poor!

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

PS. Your KerygmaFamily supports 7 fantastic Ministries that my friends and I created together. Namely, Anawim home for the abandoned elderly, Tahanan ng Pagmamahal orphanage, Pagasa ng Pamilya scholarship fund, He Cares streetkids ministry, Grace To Be Born women-in-crisis and orphanage center, Light of Jesus Counseling Center, and Shepherds Voice Radio & TV Foundation.

PS2. You make this all happen! I can’t do it without your faithful support. To give your monthly Love Offering to KerygmaFamily, please log on at www.KerygmaFamily.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment