Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

*Why You Don’t Get What You Want: You’re Conflicted*

Here’s my big message for you: When you send out a wish, you move God’s Universe to action.
What Do You Want?
Once upon a time, my firstborn son was a 3-month-old baby.
On one particular day I can never forget, at around 3 in the morning, this baby began to cry and he wouldn’t stop.
He was screaming his head off, “Waaaaaaa!”
Being first-time parents, we were horrified. We didn’t know what to do. We’ve never experienced this before.
We gave him milk. He still cried, “Waaaaaaa!”
We tried to make him burp. He still cried, “Waaaaaaa!”
We rubbed aceite de mansanilla on his tummy. He still cried, “Waaaaaaa!”
We sang him a lullaby. He still cried, “Waaaaaaa!”
We cradled him on our arms. He still cried, “Waaaaaaa!”
After thirty minutes of non-stop crying, I was totally desperate.
I remember kneeling in front of the crib, and asking, no, begging, imploring, “Baby, please… I don’t know what to do anymore. Please tell me what you want. Just tell me what you want. And I’ll give it to you!”
Do you know what my baby said?
“Waaaaaaa!”
The Universe On Its Knees
Why tell you this story?
To tell you that this is a perfect picture of what’s happening today: That the entire universe is bending over, on its knees, at your feet, asking, begging, imploring every human being, “What do you want? I’ll give it to you.”
And what do we say?
“Waaaaaaa!”
We don’t know what we want.
Sure, we have all sorts of wishes in our hearts.
But they’re fuzzy.
They’re all a blur.
They’re not clear.
Here’s what I realized: The universe doesn’t respond to fuzziness. The universe responds only to clarity.
Are you clear with what you want?

Read the full article here >> http://bit.ly/9oHoiV

Why You Don’t Get What You Want: You’re Conflicted >> http://bit.ly/9oHoiV

No comments:

Post a Comment