Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Do you want to be one of our sponsors for the Kerygma Conference 2010? Call 7259999 / 4167809 or email events@srtv.com

2 Ingredients For Creating Your Miracle

Today, God wants to tell you, “Child, I have given you the capacity to create your miracles. I merely supply the raw materials. But you manufacture the miracles that you need.”
Today, you will learn how to create your miracles.
Cockroaches In A Retreat Houses
Many years ago, when I was still young and handsome (now, I’m just irresistible), I gave a retreat to a bunch of female college students.
While preparing for my talks in my bedroom, a regular-sized cockroach flew in and buzzed around the ceiling. I didn’t know why I did this, but I found myself pointing my finger to it and commanded, “In Jesus name, come down and die!”
In a second, I saw the insect hit an invisible wall and it came crashing down on the hard floor, dead as a stone.
Suddenly, I felt powerful.
I lifted my pointer finger to my lips and blew the imaginary smoke.
A few minutes later, I was preaching to an enthusiastic crowd of young female college students.
Remember the cockroach I “killed” in my room?
Without warning, the grandfather of that bug came into the seminar room, seeking vengeance.
It was huge and menacing.
You can just imagine the dramatic effect this had on an all-women audience. They were busy ducking for shelter and hiding beneath desks, and my talk was quickly losing much of its appeal.

Click here to read the entire post>> http://bosanchez.ph/2-ingredients-for-creating-your-miracle/

No comments:

Post a Comment