Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

How To Enlarge Your Territories

When you were a baby, were you cute and cuddly?
I know I was. (If you disagree, then you’ll be disagreeing with my mother. Believe me, disagreeing with my mother is very dangerous to your health.)
All babies are cute and cuddly.
Have you noticed? People go gaga over babies.
You know if there’s a baby in the room.
Because everyone, even the adults, become babies too.
In front of an infant, educated and cultured people say “Kookookookookoo, wawawawawa, mememememe, nanananana, yuyuyuyuyu…”
Females especially.
They’ll hold those toothless bundles of fat and go “Awwwww, he’s so cute!” 62 times before they pass the baby to another female. And the “awwwww’s” continue forever.
But face it.
No matter how cute those babies are, they’re pure, unadulterated, complete 100% narcissists. It’s true! These tiny creatures are totally selfish, self-centered, and self-absorbed.
In their little worlds, others don’t matter.
Only “what I want” matters.
Everything is about “me”.
A baby’s life revolves around five things and five things only. “I want to eat. I want to burp. I want to sleep. I want to pee. I want to poo.” If a baby doesn’t get any of these five things, he declares World War III.
And if he wants any of these five things, he doesn’t care what you’re doing. You don’t exist. You’re there to serve his five needs. The baby doesn’t care if you’re sleeping, or you’re resting, or you’re sick, or you’re depressed, or you’re on the phone talking to the President, or you’re in the brink of solving the problems of the world. Babies don’t care.
Through his endless crying, the cute baby says, “I don’t care about you. I don’t care about your world. I don’t care about what you feel. I don’t care about what you think. I don’t care about your existence. You exist to meet my needs. You serve me. And you serve me now!”
But thankfully, babies grow up.
At least, some of them do. (Hehe.)
Soon, babies learn to talk, to walk, and to grow up. And one of the things they outgrow is their narcissism.
Human beings soon realize that others exist. That others matter. That happiness depends on living for something bigger than themselves.
But sadly, some babies don’t outgrow their narcissism.
They grew physically. But deep inside, they’re still babies. Selfish, self-centered, and self-absorbed.
They’re really “babies disguised as adults”.
That is why, there are people who wake up one day in their old age with a deep, nagging, haunting emptiness within them.
Where does this emptiness come from?


(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)




PS. Mentors May Be Your Missing Link To Success. Meet the men who helped me to create my multiple-income streams. My mentors and I will give an intensive, power-packed, two-day Financial Coaching Program. You’ll learn how to invest in the Stock Market, Mutual Funds, Real Estate, and Business. Join me on June 18 to 19 in Pasig. For more information, click here now!

PS2. Do you want to earn through the internet? My internet guru, Jomar Hilario, is giving a 2-day hands-on Internet Marketing Workshop on June 25 to 26. For 2 days, you’ll be in front of a computer, working on your new income stream, under the guidance of Jomar Hilario. For details, click here now!

No comments:

Post a Comment