Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Be An Eternal Student

I read something fascinating yesterday.
Ralph Bruksos tells the story an 80-year old man who was reading a very difficult book.
A friend beside him looked at the title of the book and was astounded. He said, “At your age, you’re still reading books like that? Why? To learn?”
The 80-year old man said, “I don’t read to learn. I read to become.”
Wow.
And that’s exactly why I keep reading (almost one book a day), listening to audio talks, and having a platoon of mentors.
I want to keep on becoming.
It’s not just learning bits of knowledge.
It’s taking that knowledge and applying it into my daily life—so that I grow into a more loving human being.
I’m an eternal student.
I hope you’re one too.
Here are three opportunities for you to grow:

1. How To Earn Through Real Estate
Free Online Seminar by Trace Trajano on June 26, 7:30pm
A lot of people think that to get into Real Estate, you must have a lot of money. And that it’ll take a looooong time to earn anything through Real Estate. But Real Estate Guru Trace Trajano doesn’t agree. He’s taught his students how to earn through Real Estate without much capital and in a very quick way. (He’s strategy is called “Quick-Turn”.) By the way, the last time Trace did this, 246 people were not able to get IN his online seminar. Click HERE NOW to reserve your seat.

2. Keep Growing In Your Spiritual Life
Get Bible Reflections in your inbox everyday! Plus a mountain load of material to grow in your personal life. Log on at www.KerygmaFamily.com now.

3. Learn How To Invest In The Stock Market
Tomorrow, I’m sending out again to my TrulyRichClub Gold Members my monthly Stocks Update. I tell people what stocks I bought this month. I also share my philosophy in stocks investing and how you too can retire a millionaire. TrulyRichClub members grow in so many ways. Join me! Log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

No comments:

Post a Comment