Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

God Says Your Future Is Beautiful

One day, Josh graduated from the Ateneo. He had many dreams and was excited about his future.
After the graduation ceremonies, he rode a cab.
The taxi driver greeted the young man, “How are you today?”
“I feel wonderful,” the new graduate said, extending his hand, “I’m Josh, Ateneo, batch 2010.”
“Congratulations!” the cab driver said, “I’m Carlos, Ateneo, batch 1976.”
(Note: This is a joke. I graduated from the Ateneo!)

Today, God Wants To Give You Hope

God wants to give you hope.
How? He’ll do it by giving you a peek into your future.
He’ll give you a glimpse of what’s coming next.
My message for you today is very simple: The last chapter of your life has been written, and it has a happy ending.
Obviously, you have to choose this happy ending.
It won’t happen if you don’t choose it.
But my point is that it’s available.
You can have a happy future.
Yes, you may be going through rough times now. Perhaps there’s a mountain of bills that you have to pay. Or the doctor’s report may not be good. Or there’s a conflict in your family. Or you may not be happy with your job.

(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)


PS. You Can Grow Your Financial Abundance—No Matter What Happens Around You. Last Friday, I sent to my TrulyRichClub Gold Members my 2nd Issue Of “Stocks Update” Newsletter. I talked about how to profit in the Stock Market if there’s a failure of election. (But hopefully, elections will turn out very well.) I guide my members how to grow their money. You can enjoy what they’re enjoying. I’m personally inviting you to join my TrulyRichClub and grow in financial abundance. For more details, go to www.TrulyRichClub.com now.

No comments:

Post a Comment