Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Everything You Want Is Found In Your Courage Zone

I love talking to older people.
I ask about their successes.
But I also ask about their failures.
And I learn so much!
John Izzo says that unlike younger people, older people are already looking back into their lives. They’re more reflective. And because of that, some of them are wiser.
Because hindsight is always wiser than foresight. (This is translated in Tagalog as “Papunta ka pa lang, pabalik na ako.”)
In fact, there’s a Romanian proverb that says, “If a house doesn’t have an old person, they should buy one.”
The Bible says, Rise in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. (Leviticus 19:32)
My mother taught me to stand before an older person, take her hand and place it on my forehead. We seek the blessing and wisdom of older people.
If there’s an older person before you (just be sure!), rise up in his or her presence, and ask for a blessing.

What Is The Most Common Regret?

And what can older people teach us?
Their regrets.
John Izzo did extensive interviews of 235 people above the age of 59 and asked them their regrets in life.
And what was the most common regret he found?

(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)

PS. Be Courageous And Gain Financial Abundance! Everything you want is just outside your Comfort Zone. I invite you to get into your Courage Zone. How? Join me in my How To Be Truly Rich Seminar this June 12, 8:30am to 12noon, at Mandaluyong. Change your life! There are a few more seats available, but fast disappearing. For details, click here.
PS2. I’ll Train Your Financial Mindset Wherever You Live. So many people email me, “Bo, I can’t attend your seminars. I live abroad.” I tell them, “That’s okay! Join my www.TrulyRichClub.com and you get my seminar online instantly. Plus, you get 4 powerful Ebooks, Wealthstrategies Newsletters, audio PowerTalks, plus many, many more. I promise you won’t regret it. For details, log on at www.TrulyRichClub.com now!

No comments:

Post a Comment