Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

It’s My Birthday This Sunday! And Here’s My Big Gift For You…

This Sunday, I’ll be 44 years old.
I’m not ashamed of my age.
But honestly, it feels funny saying it.
Because I feel like I’m in my twenties.
Okay, probably 30 years old, tops.
No kidding.
People ask me, “Bo, what keeps you going? You’re doing the work of ten men!”
It’s true.
I lead 9 non-profit organizations, run 12 successful businesses, speak 300 times a year, write 80 articles a month, and author 4 books a year. And I still have lots of time to play with my 2 boys, bring them to swim class, and date my lovely wife.
Do you want to know what keeps me going?
Don’t cringe.
Because my answer is really corny.
I love people.

YOU Keep Me Going!

I was in a mall recently.
Suddenly, a woman came up to me and said, “Brother Bo? Oh my!” she shrieked. After regaining composure, she went on, “Bo, you don’t know how much you’ve changed my life. Your books have saved me. Bo, can I hug you?”
“Sure!” I said and we embraced.
Talk about the crazy things I do: It was the first time I met her and we were hugging in front of everyone!
---0---
At another time, I was in a restaurant when a middle-aged man approached me and said, “Bo, it’s my birthday today. Can you pray for me?”
“Shure!” I said again, my mouth still chewing my veggies.
Picture this crazy sight. In this busy, noisy restaurant, right beside my table, this man knelt down beside me. I laid my hand on his head and prayed over him.
I don’t recall what I said, but I remember his face changing, like something heavy was being lifted off his shoulders.
He stood up with tears in his eyes. He said, “Bo, I’m having marriage problems now. But your prayer gave me hope. I know my wife and I will get over this. And I’ll have a beautiful family like yours.”
“Amen,” I said, salad still between my teeth.
---0---
The other day, a young woman came up to me in a hotel.
She said, “Bo, I’m a member of the TrulyRichClub. And I’m going to earn my first million very soon!” She told me how she’s already earned close to a million. “Thanks for the inspiration, Bo! And I’ll be writing a check soon for your ministry.”
Wow.
It’s happening.
I’m making millionaires!

Here’s My Birthday Blowout For You

How often do strangers approach me on the street?
Everyday of my life.
I’m not kidding.
These are the perks of my job.
I’m totally humbled.
It’s like I have ringside seats, watching how God is changing lives. Plus the thousands of grateful emails I receive.
As my way of saying “Thank You” to you, on the occasion of my Birthday, I’m giving you my big gift today. Here it is…

Presenting My Big Gift To You…

On a silver platter.
At no cost.
Nada.
Zero.
Zilcho.
What’s my big gift to you?
My powerful Ebook, My Maid Invests In The Stock Market… And Why You Should Too!
This Ebook has blessed my TrulyRichClub Gold Members so much, I want to share it with all of you. (I gave it to them four months ago. They just love it! Many of them are already investing in the Stock Market and creating their very own Retirement Fund.)
But I need to be fair to my TrulyRichClub members.
First, I’ll be giving you a March 2010 version of the Ebook. (Note: TrulyRichClub members get the updated version.)
Second, I’ll make my Ebook available for a few days only.
After which, I’ll close the link and it’ll be exclusively for TrulyRichClub members again.

Gain A New Wealth Attitude

After you read my Ebook, I’m inviting you to join the TrulyRichClub at www.TrulyRichClub.com
Why? Growing your wealth isn’t just about technical knowledge. You need a totally different abundance mindset. Believe me, an abundance mindset is crucial for building your wealth.
Without it, no amount of technical knowledge will make you wealthy. Proof: I know of some financial experts who are very poor.
And that’s what my TrulyRichClub can provide for you—a constant stream of powerful material (that you’ll receive daily, weekly, and monthly) that will help you create an Abundance Mindset.
Another reason? TrulyRichClub members get a mountain of other great stuff—like my monthly Stocks Update, where I tell them what stocks to buy, when to buy and when to sell.
Listen: If I was able to teach my house helpers to invest in the Stock Market to build their very own Retirement Fund, then I can teach anyone to do it too.
So go ahead.
Downloand and read my Ebook.
My compliments.
There’s a download button below.
After reading, join my TrulyRichClub.
And change your financial life forever.

While downloading, say a prayer for me.
And I’ll be praying for you too.
Happy Birthday to Me! (Hehe.)

May your dreams come true,


Bo Sanchez

PS. Click the link below. I told my internet team to make it available for a few days only, because this Ebook is really for TrulyRichClub members only. So get it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment